3 large pasteurized egg yolks
60 ml (¼ cup) fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt, optional
⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
3 medium garlic cloves, peeled
360 ml (1½ cup) light olive oil
- Place egg yolks, fresh lemon juice, salt, optional, white pepper, and garlic into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and increase speed to Variable 6.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Slowly increase speed to Variable 8 and remove lid plug. While machine is running, slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening. As mixture begins to thicken, the oil may be added at a faster rate. Process should take no longer than 1 minute.
- Stop machine and stir in any oil sitting on top.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.