240 ml (1 cup) water
80 ml (⅓ cup) apple cider vinegar
10 g (1 Tablespoon) medium onion, peeled
10 dates, or ½ cup honey, pitted
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt, optional
28 g (¼ cup) cashews
1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Place all ingredients except for poppy seeds into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, then reduce speed to Variable 3.
- Remove lid plug. Add poppy seeds through the lid plug opening. Continue to blend for 5 more seconds.
- Pour into 1 quart (0.9 liter) microwaveable bowl. Cook for 2 minutes on High, then whisk to keep mixture smooth. Microwave an additional 2 minutes. Chill and refrigerate in an airtight container.