As the leaves turn golden and the air becomes crisp, it’s time to celebrate the cosy season of autumn, and what better way to do so than with the iconic flavour of fall: pumpkin! Our versatile Vitamix blenders make it a breeze to create mouthwatering pumpkin recipes that capture the essence of the season. From your traditional pumpkin soup recipe to the innovative pumpkin brownies, from savoury to sweet, there’s a pumpkin-inspired dish to please everyone.
- Velvety Pumpkin Soup: Warm up your autumn evenings with a bowl of creamy pumpkin soup. Our Vitamix blender is a hero in the kitchen especially when it comes to making delicious soups. Allow your Vitamix to effortlessly transform your roasted pumpkin into a silky-smooth puree, to make this autumn classic.
If you fancy a pumpkin soup recipe that’s a little different to the above classic, why not give this Thai Pumpkin Soup a try? This Pumpkin Miso Soup adds white miso to create a delicious warming flavour alongside the pumpkin. Or why not consider this Acorn Squash Soup: Maple syrup, nutmeg and ground cinnamon add a delicious twist to this classic autumn soup.
- Pumpkin Brownies: Indulge in the perfect blend of citrus and spice goodness with our pumpkin brownies for a delicious autumn dessert or sweet snack. These moist and decadent treats are a delightful twist on your classic brownie dessert.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins: Start your day with a taste of autumn by baking pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These soft and fluffy delights are a must-try this season. They’re full of seasonal flavour whilst packing a sweet surprise with the chocolate chips. Bonus: They’re quick and easy to make.
- Pumpkin Turmeric Oat Pancakes: Brighten up your morning routine with these delicious pumpkin turmeric oat pancakes. These flour-free pancakes use oats as an alternative, making them both filling and nutritious for a healthy breakfast option. Packed with warm flavours and healthy ingredients, they’re a tasty and nutritious way to begin your day.
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie: Satisfy your pumpkin pie cravings in a healthy way with our pumpkin pie smoothie. Blend the flavours of autumn right into your morning smoothie with this delicious spin on pumpkin pie – It’s a guilt-free treat that captures the essence of this beloved dessert.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: Seasoned with a range of spices, these curry spice roasted pumpkin seeds are a real treat for the taste buds whilst keeping your pumpkin carving sessions waste-free. Loaded with zinc, they add a nice energy boost to this delicious snack to enjoy this Halloween season and beyond!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffles: Could there be a better way to begin your day than with warm pumpkin spice waffles? A crisp autumn Sunday morning pairs itself perfectly with waffles or a fresh stack of pancakes – delicious. Simply add pumpkin spice to the batter of these oat flour waffles for a warming autumn twist.
- Apple Ginger Smoothie: Kickstart your morning with this delicious smoothie recipe; this smoothie is nice and warm, with just enough spice to help you during those cold winter months. Try this warming blend of apple juice, apples, lemon zest, fresh ginger, and pumpkin pie spice for a healthy and tasty autumn smoothie recipe.
- Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie: Get your ice cream fix without the dairy! This autumn treat utilises pumpkin, dates and bananas to give you a guiltless evening, or even morning treat.
- Pumpkin Spice: No pumpkin recipe list would be complete without the addition of the iconic pumpkin spice. Create your own pumpkin spice latte (hello PSL season!), or add to a variety of recipes to incorporate a taste of autumn. Use your trusty Vitamix to blend cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves for seasonal baking or festive smoothies.
Embrace the flavours of fall with Vitamix UK’s seasonal pumpkin recipes. Whether you’re craving a comforting soup, an indulgent dessert, or a wholesome breakfast, the Vitamix blender has you covered. Let your creativity flow, and enjoy the delicious world of pumpkin delights for all of you pumpkin-spicer lovers. Happy blending!