Make this Mother’s Day especially memorable and truly begin to show your loved one just how much you love and appreciate them this Sunday. Set the table with your best dinnerware and decorations, add some fresh mint and fruit to your pitcher of water or fresh juice, and take some time to create some of these wonderful recipes ready to impress.
There’s no denying that motherhood is a full-time job and the mothers in our lives are experts at juggling all the plates, so take the opportunity to let them know how valued they are. Put in a little extra effort, go above and beyond, and share some quality time together – after all, does anything say “I love you” better than a homemade brunch spread?
Any of these recipes make a great addition to your Sunday brunch spread:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread: Offer toast, fruit, or crepes to accompany this creamy mix of chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Squash Frittata: Balance your brunch spread with a savoury option, this squash frittata is perfect for this time of the year.
- Homemade Almond Milk Yoghurt: This simple, natural yoghurt is a great non-dairy alternative to pair with granola and fruit.
- Oat Flour Waffles: These light, fluffy waffles come together quickly for a weekend family breakfast. Serve with your favourite nut butter, or chocolate hazelnut spread and enjoy with plenty of fresh fruit.
- Pancakes: Top these fluffy buttermilk pancakes with fresh simple syrup sauce, also made in your Vitamix.
- Strawberry Purée: Create your own fresh strawberry purée ready to drizzle over warm pancakes or waffles.
- Heart Healthy Smoothie: Complete your spread with a deliciously refreshing smoothie. This berry and superfood smoothie is packed full of goodness, this Restore green smoothie is another great option or try this Superfood Morning Smoothie Bowl for a thicker alternative.
- Bellini: Incorporate a toast into your day to celebrate your mother figure, with a fresh peach bellini, garnish with a fresh peach slice or cherry.
- Cappuccino: Froth up the perfect cappuccino with the Aer Disc container for a creamy coffee drink.
- Alcohol-Free Orange Tonic: Try this alcohol-free coffee drink to elevate your usual morning drink to make your Mother’s Day brunch even more special.
Share the love and tag us in your Mother’s Day celebrations at @VitamixUK on Instagram, using the hashtag #MyVitamix.